Waivers: All competitors and volunteers must submit a signed waiver before practice or any event participation.
- Online Waivers (Adult / Youth): (link)
- Paper waivers available on site during Onsite registration periods
Registration & waivers and changes will be accepted for any event until 4 PM of the day preceding the event. No exceptions.
Classes and Age Groups
The following classes will be competed in both Junior (15-18*) and Senior (19+*) age groups:
C1W C1M C2
*Ages determined as of December 31, 2015
- Northeast Regional Champions will be awarded in Wildwater Sprint, Wildwater Classic, and Wildwater Combined.
- Sprint ranking will be determined in each class as a percentage of the fastest combined sprint times in each class.
- Classic ranking will be as a percentage of the fastest time in each class.
- Combined ranking will be as lowest combined sprint and classic percentage in each class.
- All starts will be on one-minute intervals.
- Attendance at pre-race meetings is mandatory. Safety will be discussed and start order, start times, and bibs will be announced.
- Properly fitting pfd, properly secured hard-shell helmet, and shoes must be worn at all times.
- Boat control measurement is waived; however, this competition is limited to proper wildwater canoes and kayaks as defined by the International Canoe Federation rules.
- Boat must be made unsinkable with the proper use of buoyancy air bags in both the bow and stern.
- Grab loops or handles must be in workable condition on both bow and stern.